Sunday, October 15, 2006

Very Merry Unbirthday to Me!


I love October already but it just got better. My inlaws were too busy to celebrate my birthday in July with the rest of the world (yes, the whole world) so they made Saturday my unbirthday. It was great! They supplied us with a babysitter and took us to dinner and a movie.
We went to Cheesecake Factory and dined on some deliciousness. We had appetizers and dessert too! That's livin' large I tell you.
They even got me an actual present! I got some new work out clothes and a gym bag. Too bad my gym membership ended in August...they had the right idea though. Besides, it makes me want to put on my new duds and go for a run. That is until I look outside and see that it's raining. Oh, and I hate running.
After dinner we went to a movie. We saw The Guardian. Eh, so the movie kind of sucked. It doesn't matter because it was free and the first movie I've seen in a theater in months. I have to admit too that I was kind of into the movie, sitting on the edge of my chair and my heart was pounding. I can't say it was the story though, I am afraid of the ocean and drowning and this movie is all about the Coast Guard. Yeah, Ashton Kutcher is freakin' hot too.

No comments: