Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ahh, Another Productive Saturday


Okay, I say this sarcastically. Saturdays suck. Maybe if I was stuck in the "rat race" during the week I'd feel differently about this. But as it is, Saturdays are just a more messy and frustrating day of the week than any of the others. I always plan to get a whole bunch of stuff done and never end up doing anything good.
This morning I woke up at 8:30 to get myself and the kiddies ready for a birthday party. We went to Target for the gift, wrapped it in the car and made it to Papa's Pizza (aka HELL) by 11am. Ick. We stayed at the party for 2 hours, which ended up being ok because the mom of the little girl whose party it was is my friend. Still, stuck at a kids' party on a Saturday when all I wanted to do was go to the farmers' market and get an onion.
Got home at 1:30 after going to the Post Net store (like a Mail Boxes Etc) to send some stuff, which I find out can't be sent certified mail from there. I'll have to go to the Post Office on Monday. Yippee.
Anyway, it was a nice day but I still haven't gotten an onion and our garage looks like a homeless person has been shacking up in it. I've been planning to clean it up for like 8 Saturdays. Maybe next week will be the one!
Weight Watchers update: 12 lbs! Woo Hoo!

No comments: