Thursday, October 19, 2006

Greatest Form of Birth Control


3 little boys. That's all I have to say and most of you will understand the chaos in my house right now. I have them watching Chicken Run so I can hear my thoughts enough to actually write this. If it seems like it's choppy it's probably because it's already taken me 5 minutes to do this much.
I am watching an old friend of mine's kids for the day. They are 3 & 7 year old boys. The older one is a total boy. 100%. He shouts and yells and wrestles and keeps telling me, "hey, watch me do this". The younger one is absolutely precious. His mom says he's mildly autistic but he's just really sweet so far. He repeats himself alot but is otherwise normal as far as I can tell. They, in combination with my kids are very loud though.
I have given up with trying to give them nutritious meals too. The older one is very picky apparently. He said he was starving so I offered him about 400 ideas for lunch. All he wants is pizza or hot dogs. I have neither. Papa Johns does though. So I have ordered us pizza which doesn't exactly fall into the Weight Watchers category but I don't care. We're having pizza damnit.
They are wrestling again. So much for Chicken Run.

1 comment:

kara said...

I wonder how hard it would be to secure yourself an horse tranq gun. I would start with the yellow pages.