Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Update



Ok, my husband just text messaged me to tell me to update my blog. I responded with "the onion and garage?" I assumed he meant that everything I had said in my post on Saturday was no longer true. I had him pick up an onion on his way home from the gym last night, fulfilling the need for one and I cleaned the entire garage yesterday. No more homelessness in our geeraage.
But no, he responded with "and your lunch". I sat looking at my cell phone expectantly like it would suddenly expand on what he said. Hmm, what could he mean? OH! I ate at Schlotzsky's today! Mmmmmmm. I'm actually licking my lips. I miss that place so much from our days in Misery, uh I mean Missouri. It was everything I remembered it to be. My 4 year old son said "Mom, you are the best mom in the whole entire world" when we were getting in the car after lunch. That's saying alot. He's a picky little guy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Damn you to hell! It's 3 o'clock, I ate lunch two hours ago, and all I want in the world now is a Schlotzky's sandwich.

You are the devil.