Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My First Blog Ever


Yep, it's come to this. I have nothing to say and yet I'm blogging for the world to see just how lame I am.
My day started at the butt-crack of dawn when the alarm went off...yes 6:30 am. Got up, made coffee, fed the kiddos and got ready. Left the house in a rush (what's new?) at 8 to get my daughter to school. She started Kindergarten last week which officially makes me OLD. So the only thing I want more than cheesecake right now would be sleep. Unfortunately I have to pick up my husband at the MAX station in about half an hour. So I blog.
I have a new obsession. House hunting. We've decided to find the perfect house. We are perfectly happy in our house now, but the game has begun. Looking for a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 2000 + sf house with a basement in our price range is an almost impossible task. Which is why I must do it. We aren't even in a position to move right now. Our house isn't on the market, etc. So why do I spend countless hours on the internet looking for the perfect house? I'm sick. That's why.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's not a sickness it's the bargain shopper in you. The quest to find the perfect house for the least amount of money is a battle you must win! Well, that and the ousting of the superfluous dog.

I love that you have a blog now. I can be your loyal reader and commentor so that when you get big and popular I can shove it down their throats... I found it first!