Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Don't Label Me


What a freakin' week. Man, I've been busy doing nothing. I actually organized and labeled my linen closet. Yes, labeled. It's so addicting, I'm just trying to think of the next thing to label. I borrowed this contraption from my friend Amy. She's the label queen. I'm just the label princess. Really, like I need labels to tell me where to put the towels as opposed to where to put the twin sheet sets. I really must be bored. My closet looks like something out of a Martha Stewart magazine though. Pretty cool.
On a completely different note, I want to say something but I'm not sure how or why. A family from our old church has a son who's only 2 years older than me. He just died this morning from lung cancer. I'm totally pissed off. He never smoked or even lived with anyone who did. Why the hell did he have lung cancer? I'm pretty sure the whole cigarette thing is a lie. So, today I start smoking. Well, maybe not. But seriously, my prayers and thoughts go out to Jacob and his family.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hearing that you are channeling your inner Martha Stewart brings a smile to my face.

:) <--- There's the smile.

I heard about Jacob last night. In pure church-gossip fashion I heard it from Maggie, who heard it from mom, who heard it from Debbie, who heard it from Courtney, who is heart broken. And your right, it isn't fair. It isn't fair at all.