Friday, October 12, 2007

Furry Baby Who Barfs-Kate's Indian Name


If you don't already read Kara's blog (Condi-to the right), please read her latest post. It cracks me up. She and Amy came over the other night for dinner and wine, which they brought, God bless them. We had a great time just hanging out and catching up. It's been a long time since the three of us have been together. Josh was home too, which always makes for a great conversation. (He and Kara debating about something completely unimportant)My favorite part of the night is when Kara commented on how much hair Kate has and I thought she would appreciate seeing how furry her back is too. I pulled down her top so she could peer in at what I think is the most adorable thing in the universe and her response is, "that's disgugsting". I guess some people just don't dig the furriness that is Kate.
Speaking of Kate, she just barfed down Lauren's shoulder. Hahaha. Kate barfs alot actually. At first I thought maybe she was sick or really gassy or something. I think I figured it out though. She's just an overeater like her mommy. Only instead of gaining weight, she just rejects the extra in the form of cottage cheesy spew.
Well, today is house cleaning day. I'm finally capable of doing all the housework on my own. I sort of long for the days of hearing, "no Sarah! Don't lift that!" or "Sarah, make sure you're getting enough rest". Only problem is that along with being pathetic and incapable of doing anything, I couldn't eat sugar or coffee. So to reward myself for cleaning the house today, I'm plannig to eat cookies and drink lots of joe.

7 comments:

Susie Q said...

Sounds just about perfect!

Enjoy your cleansed abode and the sugar/caffeine rush to follow!

Susie Q said...

"Furry-Baby-Who-Barfs"! Sorry forgot to comment on that gem. Nicely done,

Haunch-Skarfing-Gramma

froelica said...

Ah, Katie... the wee lass! That's a damn cute picture if I've even seen one. And I have. It was this one.

kara said...

she is an adorable peanut, albeit a furry one. and there she is in her "vibrating" (josh)/"oscillating" (sex and the city...so...right word) chair! oh happy day!

Emily said...

cookies, coffee and cleaning - the three c's! :) I think Kara is missing out on not enjoying the furryness of Kate - sad.

Amy said...

I find the fur hauntingly cute. More haunting when I think of the fur on the ears. Fur should NOT be there.

I think fear of the fur may stem from fear of it returning once we reach the age where hair just starts showing up. I'll have to ask my mother if I was "furry", man I hope not.

Haley said...

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE the fur! That is all.