Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Committee




That's what my father in law calls my Home Owners' Association ever since they threatened to have him towed because he was "illegally parked" in front of our house for about 10 minutes. There are so many stupid rules that no one abides by, but they are still there and it pisses me off. We OWN our home.


Well, we have new officers now. Josh is one of them. (hahahahahaha) He got elected while we were in Seattle last month and is now the HOA secretary. It's just too funny. He will do a great job, assuming he accepts his position, but it's still funny.


Last night, while the airshow fireworks were going on, I was outside talking to one of my neighbors. She was recounting the meeting we missed (the one where Josh was elected secretary...hahahahaha) and was telling me about our crazy neighbors three doors down. Apparently they have a camera on the front of their house to watch us. Us being the neighborhood, not me and Josh specifically. We were thinking of things to do to this camera. Josh's idea was to paintball it and I think we should moon it. Any more suggestions would be great.


PS The damn crickets are chirping again. I thought they were cured of that as they hadn't made a peep in months. Stupid crickets.



PPS This picture just cracks me up. It has nothing to do with anything.

10 comments:

kara said...

Crickets need vacations too.

Mac said...

How about getting a bunch of white sheets and do a mock Klu Lux Clan gathering on the front lawn and see how long it takes them to come out.
I don't know, just a thought.

Mac said...

That would be Klux.
But of course you understood. Right?

Haley said...

Sick picture of bush. HA!

Susie Q said...

Bush is eating pussy?
Okay, I'm completely embarassed... ((hiding face in hands))

Emily said...

first of all - what is Bush doing? Is he eating a cat? :)

I think we should just video tape them back - stand in the lawn with a tripod and everything and make it obvious - just stand there and tape them... I think it would be funny - don't you?

Oh and Josh as a Secretary - very well done HOA...

froelica said...

I have the suggestion to end all suggestions.

What you do is this:
You and Josh make your way over to their camera, arguing. The argument escalates, and he proceeds to beat you. You fight back a little and he strangles you to death. Then, he realizes what he's done, screams "NOOOOOO!!!!" to the heavens, looks around suspiciously and decides to hide his crime. He then drags you out of the camera's view to bury you in the backyard (this will not be filmed, but will be assumed by said neighbor). Then, when the stupid neighbor calls the cops on him they will find you alive and well, and everyone will think she's crazy.

Or you could run with the whole "faking your death" thing, move away and change your name to Wanda Applebee. Your choice, Wanda.

Sarah said...

Mac-I like the KKK idea. Might be running with that.
Emily-Filming them back, eh? They are dumb and probably wouldn't get it.And yes, it's a kitten.

Sue-You're a sick puppy. I like it.

Kara-Crickets are the spawn of Satan himself. They DO NOT need a vacation. They need to be shot in their little noise making wings.

Haley-yes, yes it is.

Froelica-I just laughed so hard I spit. Thank you for being you. Love, Wanda.

Susie Q said...

Sarah, have you tried Kara's B;og lately? I can't get anything but the polka dot background! I'm freakin'

James said...

That picture of the devil (Bush) is funny as hell. He's eating a kitten...ha, that's fuuny cuz he's a monster, and monster's do things like eat kittens. He he. Aaah, what a sick bastard.