Sunday, November 25, 2007

Aaah, Christmas is Here!

Kate is just about the best thing EVER. She's wearing a giant puffy lavender bunting with a hood. I took her outside to visit with the neighbors while Josh was putting up lights and the big kids were riding their bikes. She was passed around like a joint between the women on my street. She's so good. I am so cold however, that my butt is actually numb. I mean really numb. The blood is making its way back to my extremities, but the rear end is always last to warm back up. Or as Ashley would call it, my honches.
So yeah, we have our Christmas lights up! And the inside is decorated too, all but the tree. It just instantly puts me in a better mood.
Well, that is all for now. I'm heading downstairs to watch The Santa Clause with the fam. I'm a tad giddy.

7 comments:

Susie Q said...

I am so proud of both of you! I guess Dad's insanity is hereditary. And much like a virus it is definately catching. I, myself, hung some lights outside today and did a bit more inside.
Oh and the stockings were hung by the Hopper with care...

Mac said...

Yeah baby.......
Let the light'n continue.

Haley said...

hehe! i love it too sarah!! ahhhhh "tis the season to be merry!" "hey well thats my name!"

froelica said...

I'm RIGHT there with you Sarah. The lights, the movies, the giddiness... the frozen honches (yay! I've been quoted!!! I'm influential.) You see, we haven't yet turned on our heat, seeing as we're poor. So we sit around our apartment all bundled up like a Kate. Maybe when it hits 20 degrees...

froelica said...

Haley- "No shit."

Emily said...

I have my stuff up too - we did it the day after thanksgiving - it was fun! Actually I decorated the inside of my house the day of Thanksgiving and then Jon put up the lights while I took a nap after combat shopping on friday. It's all good!!! :)

kara said...

You know my favorite thing about you? You use illegal drug terminology as a descriptive feature for your children. That, right there. That's what I like.