Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Poop Hole



Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Poop hole? Sarah's gone mad. Nope, that's just what Lauren and Hayden call our new toy. Well, it's not really a toy, but it is pretty cool. We ordered a Doggie Dooley Toilet 3500. Sounds pretty nifty, eh? It's a plastic bucket you bury in a hole in your lawn. (See diagram 1)The hinged lid pops up with your foot and you insert the dog poop. Then you add water and this crazy enzyme mixture that is supposed to turn the poop into liquid so it can seep out into your grass. Gross, huh? I can't wait to use it.

So on that same note, we're finally working on the backyard. This Saturday we are having the truck deliver our cement for the patio. It's going to look so nice. Then we will put down sod around the patio as soon as the cement is dry and ready to walk on. Party at our house as soon as the project is complete! We will have a backyard!!!

Well, I have some really important stuff to take care of now. I HAVE to watch some Entourage before falling asleep. I know, poor me, right? I do so much for the greater good.

Oh, and this is a picture of the Backyardigans, from Nick Jr. They are just damn cute and fit with the backyard theme. The pink one is named Uniqua. Oh yeah.

7 comments:

Emily said...

bbq at the Chilcotts!!! whoot whoot!!
"beers beers beers drinking beers smokin' meat" - that's my new version of the song for a bbq!!! Man I'm funny - I crack my self up!

Emily said...

Oh and for Ashley - "beers beers beers, drinking beers smokin' cheese".

kara said...

I've forgotten what I was gonna say here. Whatever it was, it was going to be great. Shoot. I'll re-comment later.

Amy said...

Even after you telling me about the poop box I am still grossed out by it. Yick!

It reminds me too much of the poop bucket we used while camping at the river last summer. So gross! Not that I don't think we shouldn't go again. We should. Only this time we bring a gazebo style tent with nets. I refuse to be eaten by flies again.

froelica said...

Oooo! Smoked cheese. I'm in.

Mac said...

Outside....Martin is now available for your viewing pleasure.
However, I have no idea how to get to it. Good luck.

Susie Q said...

OOOhhhhh, it makes doggie doo liquid. Now that's technology at it's best. I love that crap, (pun intended!)
Speaking of disgusting topics, I have blogged anew and a challenge has been given...
Oh and now dad has a blog too! Check 'er our!