Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Notpron is the Devil


So if you haven't already read it on Jon's blog, go here: www.notpron.com. You will waste time, I guarantee it. I am on level 11 and just about ready to have a stroke. It makes me feel dumber than ever. (I'm aware that dumber isn't a word)


Aside from that, today was a good day. I saw a good friend who I haven't hung out with in FAR too long. We had lunch at Juan Colorado's and then came back to my house to catch up. It was good to see her and I will be sure to keep in better touch.


My baby sister, who's not a baby, had a softball game today. When she was up at bat, the freakin' pitcher nailed her right in the thumb. I know deep down that that girl was out to get her. She's a meanie. Anyway, her thumb nail ripped off and she may have broken something. No good, her last game is this Friday. After that, she will join the ranks in the unathletic post high school group. (me) I can't believe she's graduating in a month. It reminds me of how long I've been out of school and that makes me feel ANCIENT. Oh well, so is the circle of life.


Sorry this was the LAMEST blog entry yet. I have nothing funny to say. Except for this: What's the difference between a musical instrument and a fish? You can't tuna fish. (Thank you Trader Joe's juice box)

5 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe you've made it to level 11... I made it to level 3 and turned the computer off - I didn't even understand what it was asking me next.... I am lame! you are lamer (I know another brilliant nonword!)

Haley ripped the nail off??? I left before she was back off the field... I will have to call her and see if she is ok - man that sucks A LOT!

froelica said...

All that joke did was made me hungry. And I'm trying to prepare for swimsuit season. Shame on you, Sarah, and your make-hungry-ery.

Wow, now there's a word.

froelica said...

Oh, and Level 2 here...

Susie Q said...

First of all Sarah, you are funny without a word, I just KNOW you're thinking funny stuff. 'Tis in your genes.
Annnnnd, that flippin' game thing of Jon's is some kind of slow torture. I saw it. Saw I hated it and promptly turned it off. And that's how THAT goes...

Dorkboy said...

I will say 2 things... First: Notpron - when I was working at Stream... as a group we were on level 32 or something crazy like that. Second: Sarah - you are not ANCIENT (cause I'm not ancient).