Friday, May 18, 2007

Oregonians, Here is Your Challenge


Fabulous! I am loving this blogger thing more every day. I started blogging because I would tell Amy funny things that the kids said or did and she would repeatedly tell me that I needed to write it down, specifically in a blog. I assumed she would be the only one reading it. Now it is so much more than that. There are people who I talk to more on this blog than in "real" life. It's such a brilliant way to keep in touch.

I got a myspace message from my cousin Nikki today. She started her own blog (see Nikki Troll at right). Nikki lives in Arizona **tear** with her husband and son. We haven't actually seen each other in years, but she reads all of our blogs to keep up with our daily/weekly/monthly goings on. She has told me several times how cool it is to check in on us all. I am so excited to do the same with her.

Now is where the challenge comes in...people of Oregon, you are commanded to lure Nikki to move here. She is weak, I know it. They will cave eventually. I sure as hell am not moving to Arizona, that is all I can say, so the only other choice is to get her here. The next step (I am way ahead of myself) is to get her brother John to move here too. Okay, go.
Oh, and in case you're wondering what the picture is, it's my first suggestion to Nikki. This is the desert, Oregon is much prettier. :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey - did you figure out how to add friends to your blog???

kara said...

Here I go:

Oregon - it may rain a lot, but we don't have to go out in it to pump our own gas!

Arizona - scorpions. and i don't mean the band.

How'd I do?

Mac said...

Nicely done Kara!

Sarah said...

Good job Kara. I can hear her packing.

froelica said...

Hmm.... I might have a difficult time with this considering I like Arizona...

Well, Arizona has rattlesnakes. Oregon does too, but we keep ours well hidden. They ususally only attack hicks in the boonies anyways. Arizona is also too hot. Now, we get our fair share of hot, but not THAT hot. Plus we have plenty of watering holes to cool down in (I mean that in the river/lake sense as well as the air-conditioned bar sense).

So, in short: move to Oregon.
Thank you.