Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Eyelids Weigh a Thousand Lbs


Seriously. I have been sleeping all day! I still feel like I'm doped up on Nyquil, only without the freaky heart palpitations. I guess I can use the excuse that I'm making a person, but it really doesn't seem to make me feel legitimate.

On a side note, my children are vagrants. Yes, they have a home, but they are total vagabonds. They are both currently eating dinner, squatting on their chairs. Why? They're both tall enough to sit comfortably at the table like civilized beings, but nooooo, they choose to squat. I'm too tired to argue about it tonight. As long as they go to bed in 1 hour and 38 minutes (no, I'm not counting down or anything). Update: they are doing tai chi now. How the hell did they learn that? Freakin' dirty hippy vagabonds.

Ok, I'm not even making sense. That's enough for me. Back to bed.

2 comments:

froelica said...

I love that you think of the fruit of your loins as dirty little weirdos that you want to leave your presence. Spoken like a true parent.
You're SO much like my mom.

Emily said...

Sarah - one word for you.... SLEEP!

That is all - just remember that the more you sleep the better parent you will be.... :)