Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things

This was from Facebook, but I thought I'd post it here too.

1. I've been married to my best friend for 9 1/2 years.
2. I love my car, but hate that it has leather seats.
3. I have an obsession with cookies.
4. I'm addicted to coffee. If I don't have some by about 11am, I have terrible headaches.
5. I despise "chick flicks".
6. I look forward to Halloween all year and spend an insane amount of time fretting over my costume.
7. I've never seen any of the Back to the Future movies.
8. I would love to own a cafe or restaurant some day.
9. I love baking, but don't really like cooking. Probably because I'm not very good at it.
10. I can't wait until my dog is gone and feel really guilty about it.
11. Laundry is strangely satisfying to me, so it's always clean, but I can never seem to get it put away.
12. My favorite cocktail is a toss up between a vodka tonic with a twist of lime and a dirty vodka martini.
13. I am still very close with my best friends from high school (and jr high) but wish I saw them more.
14. I am basically computer illiterate, but am married to a computer genius.
15. I have the wierdest dreams of anyone I know.
16. My kids are some of the funniest people I know, even though they drive me nuts most of the time.
17. I hate carpet.
18. I look forward to getting the mail even if I am not expecting anything.
19. I am horrible at video games.
20. I kick butt at word games.
21. I haven't had a paying job in about 4 years.
22. I refuse to be politically correct.
23. I love shopping, but not for myself.
24. My family is really cool.
25. I love the smell of bleach.

3 comments:

kara said...

you tagged me and i'm not doing. you already know everything. EVERYTHING!

as for your favorite cocktail...next time you go out, order a vodka/soda with a dash of Rose's Lime Juice. you'll never drink tonic again.

you're welcome.

Nicole said...

You love the smell of bleach? Crazy girl....oh and I bet I have weirder (I know it's not a word) dreams than you by far!! This is just a piece of a very odd dream last night....I was driving thru the town of Laveen (where we live)with two transvestites fighting about which way to go, where rivers were raging with flood waters (it doesn't rain here and we don't have rivers) . Again, just a small piece of this frigged up dream. :) I'm sure we could have interesting conversations. :)

Susie Q said...

You ALWAYS win on the weird dream insanity! Seriously messed up stuff, but Dad's are so much fun! I'm jealous, I remember NOTHING!