Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lists


So I'm sitting here, yet again. I'm procrastinating. It's actually something I should compete in, I'd win.
My theory is that if I write it all down, I'll get some sort of satisfaction in crossing it off my list. It usually works, at least to some extent.
1. Get house ready for Amy to possibly stay in it while she dog-sits.
2. Give said beast a bath.
3. Do all the laundry that has been piling up for almost a week.
4. Pack the entire house for Sunriver trip.
5. Hire maid.
6. Hire nanny.
7. Drink bottle of wine.
What do you think?

7 comments:

kara said...

i want to go to sunriver.

harumph.

Nicole said...

Pack your house and the bottle of wine. Get in car and go. Get to this river place. Open the bottle and drink. How about that list?

Mac said...

I'm with Nikki

Nicole said...

Sounds like our trip to John's wedding. Pack our bags. Get on a plane or in the car. Drive to the hotel. Get together with family that night. Open the bottles and drink. I see a very long and joyous weekend! :)

Susie Q said...

I am also a list maker. It's the only way I can relax. Otherwise, I'm up at 3 am fretting.
Okay, I know, I'm still up at 3 amm fretting, but at least I got me a list...

Unknown said...

can I be your nanny?

Rachel said...

Wine sounds easy to accomplish.

the rest can wait until after the wine is done...or,well, after the post-wine nap is done.


I would suggest that you'd have some stiff competition in the prcrastinating contest from me. :)