Saturday, June 16, 2007

Whidbey Island


We are on VACATION!!! I know, I'm sitting here on my laptop on vacation. To my defense, so are James and Scott. We are all sitting in the living room geeking out. Earlier, it was Josh, Dad and Jon. Hilarious, I must say.

This house is unbelievable. There are 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. 4 floors of beautifully furnished and decorated luxury. I sound like an ad, but it's true. Every year, our family vacation gets a little better. And that's saying alot because the first one was a cruise, the second one was Leavenworth and last year was Lincoln City. The cruise was spectacular. Leavenworth was magical. Lincoln City was frightening out of my mind. But that was just the threat of the ocean coming in through the windows. The house was incredible and we had a really good time. This year has somehow managed to be the most breathtaking place we've gone. We are literally ON the water, (but not the ocean) overlooking a beautiful bay. There's a pool table in the house, a hot tub on one of the 4 decks and flat screen tvs in every room. The bathrooms are even gorgeous.

Oh yes, this will be a goooood week.

PS The picture is of mine and Josh's bedroom. Jealous?

4 comments:

Emily said...

This is a truely amazing place. I love it! This is only the second day and I feel so at home here. It's great! :)

Susie Q said...

Yeah, just finished a cigar session on the deck of the awesome house on Whidbey Island. Sadly I was the only FEMALE "shmokin" and because our family is into the male vs female in our SERIOUS board games (the men are known as "the Cartel")I was a tiny bit shunned.
We are having toooo much fun. Jealous??? ((He, he, he))

kara said...

So...that sounds like the place where Jared the Goblin King takes Toby. Is that where you are? You can tell me. Don't be afraid. Sir Didimus and I will come for you.

Sarah said...

Well yes, as a matter of fact, we are jealous! 7 bedrooms, eh? So there WAS room for the Thompsons after all... but seriously, glad you guys are having such a great time. We can't wait for you all to get home.