Monday, November 13, 2006

old.


When did I get so old? I know, I'm only 26, but I feel OLD all of a sudden. I have lines around my eyes and mouth, sagging boobs and grey hair. Am I the only one who feels like this? Dang, I am supposed to be at my prime and I am WASTED!
Maybe it all has to do with the fact that I'm planning my daughter's 6th birthday party. That alone makes me feel ancient. I told my dad that the other night and he said, "Watch it, what does that make me?" And my son is turning 5 in less than a month! My baby! Aaack!
I want the t-shirt that my dad received as a gift from a friend of his a long time ago. It was probably his 30th birthday or something. This guy made him a black t-shirt with the word "old" in tiny little letters right across the front. It's exactly how I feel.
The decongestant I took an hour ago isn't making me feel any younger.
I'm sorry this post sucks so much.

5 comments:

froelica said...

Well if you're "old", that makes me "kind of old" or "almost old", and that aint right. So...... I promote you to "aging". That makes me "almost aging"?
All I know is I'm only 22 and I have a chronic bladder condition. Granted it doesn't make me pee my pants or anything, but it just doesn't sit well...
That and my boyfriend has horrible bowel problems. Man, the two of us...

So to sum it up, you're not old.

froelica said...

By the way, I love it when the comment counter says "1 comments". I always chuckle a little to myself when I see it.
And yes, I realize that by posting this second comment I've made it so you can't see it.
Shut up!

kara said...

I don't know what you're talking about...cause that woman's beautful.

Sarah said...

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm hot with my saggy boobs...She is hot too.

Emily said...

Sarah... I feel ya!!! I'm 25 and feel at times like I'm an old poop! The fact that I would rather stay home and watch "West Wing" on Netflix with my husband on a Friday/Saturday night instead of going to say a bar or something else hip and young makes me feel so old....

Hey atleast we feel old together!!!