Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Newsflash!!!

I suppose it's time for an update. I always wait too long to blog and then feel like I have nothing really important to say. Well here goes:
School is back in session, thank God. I was seriously looking into running away. When you're young, Summer isn't long enough. Trust me, when you're the mom of 3 kids, Summer is WAY too long. I enjoy my kids, but not 24/7. And I could say the same for their feelings for me.
I got a tattoo!! Josh gave me the number of a tattoo artist and permission to spend the money to get what I wanted. I worked with the artist to design a gaggle of geese for my back. This is of course to represent my three geese(Lauren, Hayden and Kate). It turned out awesome and I'm definitely addicted to ink.
Kate is going to be 1 in two weeks and I'm getting kind of sad. I'm happy that she's getting a little more independent, but I'm bumming that I will never have another baby living in my house again. It all just happens too fast.
Both mine and Josh's 10 year reunions are coming up. Josh has decided not to go to his, much to my dismay. He doesn't think anyone worth seeing will be there, so I have to trust him on this. He is all for crashing the after party, wherever that might be though, so maybe we'll do that. I'm definitely going to mine. Even if none of my friends go, (they better) I think it will be kind of fun. I never want to regret not doing something like this. I didn't go to prom and I really regret that. I know, not the same, but still...
Time to make dinner, better figure that out. I'll try to post some tat pics soon.

2 comments:

kara said...

alright, alright...i'm going, i'm going. i'll get the dangblasted tickets tomorrow.

froelica said...

I love your tattoo. I remember having (several) conversations with you, and you saying you couldn't think of something you'd want tattooed on you FOREVER. FOR-EV-ER. Yes, Sandlot. Anywho, I remember saying that I thought you could! And you did! And its perfect! And I'm rubbing it in!!!!

And yes, it is addicting. And Kate is turning one. I don't think I've ever agreed with someone so much my entire life... So we agree.