Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wierd Ass Dream


I hear people talk about their dreams and they always seem to make some sort of sense. Josh has dreams that are just an extension of his real life. Like he's got a really cool car, or he's on a great vacation, etc. If they get scary, he has enough control to wake himself from his nightmare. Can anyone else do that? I sure can't. I am deep in my crazy world.
The only other person I know who has dreams as wierd as mine is my dad. I must have gotten it from him.
I had a dream last night that I was at prom, in some rundown house. Josh was wearing his fleece and I was wearing someone's borrowed dress. Josh was grumpy, so I decided to go for a walk with my friends Kara, Devon, Sarah and others. We were walking through a cave that reminded me of Indiana Jones. I somehow became barefoot, so Devon carried me piggy back. After climbing a fence to get into Sarah's backyard, we finally made it back to the party. Josh was mad that I was on Devon's back. Jason Rood was sitting at a table having people sign a petition for an Animal Sanctuary. So, what the heck do you think THAT might mean...? I don't do drugs, but I'm starting to think they might help...

8 comments:

Haley said...

sarah- that dream means you need to have a party in a barn. yes. thats exactly what that means.

wait no. i have no idea.

dreams are weird.. haha!

Haley said...

oh whats with the random picture? i am NOT ok with that. way creepy..

Emily said...

Oh Sarah I have strange dreams too - I just don't even have the words to retell them.... they get to stay cooped up in my psychotic brain!

Susie Q said...

I am more worried oabout my LACK of dreams. Apparently when you don't dream you are psychotic or something. Great...

Susie Q said...

Oh and I wholeheartedly agree with Hopper, freaky pic Sarah!

Susie Q said...

Oh and one more thing... it's "weird" not "wierd". (I know the whole "i before e except after c, but it doesn't apply here)
Of course this is from the one who wrote about Papa's "prostrate" instead of "prostate".
You're welcome!

froelica said...

James has the same exact dreams. Pretty much nightly. I always have crazy dreams too, but like Emily I'm not sure how to even describe the insanity of my subconscious.

Devon said...

ha HA! that's radical! i barely make it into my own dreams. i'm glad to hear that not only did I have a starring role in this particular dream but i came across as a chivalrous, caring dude. quite the fantasy indeed.

rest assured though, if you and i and kara and anyone else ever end up in a temple of doom-esque cave and you mysteriously lose your shoes, i would at least take my turn at carrying you around... just as long as kate capshaw isn't there screaming every five seconds like in that movie.